DenMark 3D Star
NEW in 2012 is the Winner Denmark 3D Star. We are really excited to offer this boat to Australian Sailors. It is a fully optimised new boat that has undergone extensive testing and improvements.
The IOD Hulls are made with high grade fibreglass reinforced polyester, and biaxial cloth for reduced torsion.
HOW HAS THE 3D BEEN OPTIMISED?
- Better Water Flow
- Better lift in ‘nose’
- Maximised Waterline length
- 5mm lift in mast step
- 5mm lowered centreboard case
- sharpened edges for less drag
THE NEW 3D DESIGNED OPTIMIST
A while ago a working group was established to launch a new and improved Optimist. It’s goal was to create the fastest possible Optimist in the world. The Denmark 12Ti was scanned and then analysed by a leader in the Finite Elemente Method. Then one of the best 3D CAD engineers used these results, water tests and FEM test, in combination with Winner knowledge and feedback from sailors and coaches from throughout the world.
THE RESULT USING CNC 3D MILLED MOULDS, IS THE FULLY OPTIMISED DENMARK 3D STAR.
- 3D Improved Hull Shape
- Low friction bottom
- Stiffer hull using 15% stiffer foam in the bottom
- Advanced Winner Mast Step: Stiffer, stronger with less wobbling/motion
- Orbit Block System incl. Optilink
- New Non-Slip in front of Dagger Board Case
- Special Ergonomic Winner Toe Straps
- Dagger Board Case trim-system for correct dagger board posiiton.